What personal information do we collect from You and how do we collect them?
When you visit our Website, we may collect and process the following about you:
- Data that you provide, such as contact information, personal details and your email address, by filling in forms on our website, which includes information provided by sending us a question or comment while using the contact form. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition, prize draw or promotion sponsored by our company and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
For what purpose do we use Your personal information?
Generally, all information collected is used for the purpose provided for which you submitted the information to us or as otherwise identified at the point of collection or in this Privacy Notice. For example, if you send question or comment via contact form, the information you provide is used to offer you the benefits and privileges. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our website; provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates; notify you of our company’s news such openings of petrol stations, products and services; seek your views on our products and services; and for our own internal purposes. However, our company will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected or as may otherwise be permitted by law. In particular our company will only use or disclose sensitive information about you for the purpose for which it was collected or as may be otherwise permitted by law.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are tiny files, composed of a string of letters and numbers, placed on your computer by web page servers. They enable the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the website. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
The data generated through cookies on our website can be used for various purposes including the following:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve how a website works in future versions.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as user name, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
- Targeting or Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests.
- We don't permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet.
What are Your rights?
If you choose not to submit any personal information when requested, you may not be able to participate in certain activities and personalized features on this website and/or our applications and may limit the services and special offers we can provide you. For example, if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive any of our newsletters or otherwise register on this website and/or our applications. However, to simply browse this website and/or our applications and learn more about our brand and products, you do not need to give us any personal information.
Do we share the information we receive from You?
Our company will never share your personal information with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless we have specifically informed you and you.
Our company may share your personal information with its subsidiary companies, companies in which our company has control through either direct or indirect ownership. Our company may also share your personal information with third parties, but only in the following circumstances.
- We may use third parties, like service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of this website and/or our applications and to assist us with administering the website and/or our applications or the various functions, programs and promotions available on it.
- From time to time, we may run a joint or co-sponsored program or promotion on this website and/or our applications with another company, organization, or other reputable third party; and, as part of this event, collect and process personal information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a company other than ours, you can always choose not to opt in or participate in these events at the time the personal information is collected/requested.
- We may share information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with our company’s rights, property or operations, other users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We have to give information about user when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
How can You contact us?
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments, please contact us by using our contact form, either via phone or leaving your question.